Toxic Terrorzz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming clan now in partnership with WaterBlueRacing (WBR)

3 posters

Suggestions

Georgios Davakos
    Georgios Davakos
    Admin

Suggestions  Empty Suggestions

Post  Georgios Davakos Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 am

Here you can post your suggestions to improve this forum and it's community. Very Happy

Now I have a suggestion which I belive will get people more intrestid to join Toxic Terrorzz.

I thought that it would be good if Toxic Terrorzz trying to focus on Shooting games and hosting small tournements now and then when the community is bigger and more active. In that way people would be drawn to the Clan since it hosts small tournements.

Btw you should try to find people who play Shooting games and use to record them and ask them if they could join the clan. They would eventually make video's on Youtube which would be Toxic Terrorzz deticated once.

This is just a suggestion, some may like it and some might hate it.
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Matthew Weston Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 am

Great suggestion, I'm a video recorder, I have done some videos of the clan but not many Smile
    Georgios Davakos
    Georgios Davakos
    Admin

Post  Georgios Davakos Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 am

Hm...I will ask a few friends of mine how to record video's from PS3 to PC and then I will start recording Call Of Duty Black Ops and Battlefield Bad Company 2 videos for Toxic.

Now lets see can't you create a Toxic Terorzz Trailer Very Happy (that would be awesome)
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Ye, I will try and make a trailer once I have got all my projects done Smile, I will also make a separate YouTube account for toxic and I will give you the username and password via PM.

Regards Smile
    -M
    Mohammed H Irfan
    Mohammed H Irfan
    Admin

Suggestions  Empty Suggestion for website

Post  Mohammed H Irfan Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 am

The site really looks brilliant Very Happy , however, I have issues with navigating myself around the site because of them being too dark mixing with its background making it unseeable so could you plz change it in some way

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:53 am