Toxic Terrorzz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming clan now in partnership with WaterBlueRacing (WBR)

5 posters

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  Empty RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Post  Matthew Weston Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am

Hi all,

Welcome to the Pre-qualification of the RD GT Championship Season 4.

Due to the massive amount of sign-ups a pre-qualification event on the Nürburgring Endurance Layout will decide in which division the drivers will be racing during the season.

The Nürburgring Endurance Layout consists of two parts, a large part of the Grand Prix track plus the infamous Nordschleife of 22.8 km in length.

On Monday May 9th 2011 various pre-qualification servers will be online in the RACE 07 lobby where within the timeframe of a full event everybody can try to set their fastest time.

Event Details
    Track: Nurburgring Endurance Layout
    Date: Monday May 9th 2011
    Servers open: 18.35 GMT
    Servers close: 20:30 GMT
    Server 1: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTC#1
    Server 2: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTC#2
    Special notes: Before going on track you must have read the league briefing and general league rules and take note of the event specific outlines below:

Always drive one outlap on the GP circuit prior to your hotlap
    On the start/finish straight stay right of the markers on the track
    Be very careful not be in the way of other drivers when merging into the race line on Start/Finish
    Drivers in their hotlap always have priority. Move over if needed.
    Swith on your headlights (no flashing) when you are in a hotlap.
    Pre-qualification results will be published on RaceDepartment.com

Post all your hot lap times here on the track and talk general advice and techniques we are going to use in this particular league.

Best Regards
    -M

Last edited by Matthew Weston on Mon May 02, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    flymark
    flymark

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  Empty Re: RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Post  flymark Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 pm

..finished first lap of my life in this track on server with Simbin Default Setup.
    Time is 09:15:xx

need practise ans advise for setup from default
    philip johansson

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  Empty Re: RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Post  philip johansson Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:54 pm

i did 09:03:xx today.. with default setup
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 am

Ok guys, fantastic times on the default setup, I have been asking a lot of teams what there times are and it seems to be that we are slightly behind, though these teams are probably using there own custom setup. If you guys can fiddle with the setup a bit you should be good to push for a 8:45:xx which will make us online with a lot of other teams and give us a change to get a podium finish in the first race which would be great.

Unfortunately I cannot attend this particular league as is when my exams are starting and ending, but y
    I believe you guys can get us in the top 10 in each race Smile

Best regards
    -M
    philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am

Yeah, well my time is with a sore finger.. Razz

Tried to push today and fipple with the setup and got down to 08:39:xxx
    flymark
    flymark

Post  flymark Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 am

great Philip.
    start to work with setup...my P.B. now is 09:05:7xx
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 am

Great Philip, please save that setup and post a download link here so Marco can download it. Great times both of you Smile
    flymark
    flymark

Post  flymark Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm

my P.B. improved to 08:57:7xx today
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 02, 2011 12:32 am

Great, I can confirm that we are faster than our sister/partner team WBR Smile
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 am

All of the information needed for the event has now been posted on the first post in this thread, it is also listed in the RD RDGTC section too.

Best Regards
    -M
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Thu May 05, 2011 8:18 am

What times are people managing now after a while to practice? Philip can you please put a download link to the setup.

Best Regards
    -M
    flymark
    flymark

Post  flymark Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

mine is 08:55:xxx difficult for me improve again :-(
    we shared our setups in private already
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Could you please also welcome the new team member who will be racing with you and give him the setup.

Best Regards
    -M
    philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Thu May 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I just did a 08:38:xx having aswell hard to improve..

Yeah will do Smile

Welcome Erik, will enjoy racing with you! Very Happy
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Only one more day until the big pre-qualification Smile Good luck to all of you and please do post a report after the event.

Best of Luck
    -M
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Sun May 08, 2011 1:38 pm

did my first lap with m3 gtr in about 9.04 with def setup. I think i can do 8.40 100% maybe even better Smile
    Daggy

Post  Daggy Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Do we have a livery for the team, or will that come later?

I've had a pretty hectical week, haven't practiced at all in 5 days, will just have try my best tomorrow.
    flymark
    flymark

Post  flymark Sun May 08, 2011 10:39 pm

hi guys...yes, today is DAY :-)
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 am

There is no skin as of yet, dure to SimBin not releasing the skin templates. Good luck to everyone tonigh, please don't forget to join the Toxic Terrorzz Teamspeak before you go on the server, so the fellow team mates can discuss things. All information about the Teamspeak can be found under the RDGTC section of the forums.

P.S. I will be on the Teamspeak Server.

Best of Luck
    -M
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 am

just bought GT power expansion, tried out m3 GT2, kinda didnt feel that car.. best i could do with it was 8.52 with default.. then i chosed corvette with def setup and managed to do 8.42 (with few minor mistakes) so ill try to improve tonight Smile would be nice to try out some setup Wink
    philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Mon May 09, 2011 6:39 am

So today is the day i've been waiting for since i signed up for the leauge, really looking forward to tonight, even bit nervous.. Wink i will be on teamspeak tho idk if i can get my mic working Razz
    flymark
    flymark

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  Empty tonight

Post  flymark Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 am

i'm nervous too Philip :-)

I think that we should race in different servers, and write in teamspeack time of 25th position of both servers for understand general time.
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Mon May 09, 2011 7:36 am

i`m in TS too we could do some practice before quali aswell
    flymark
    flymark

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  Empty Hello

Post  flymark Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am

Reinis Dreijers wrote:i`m in TS too we could do some practice before quali aswell

I'm in office now :-)
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 09, 2011 7:53 am

I'm very pleased that all of you will be joining me on TS Very soon for the event. I'm pleased to announce that swell as me the founder I've invited the co-founders of the clan/team to also come and have a chat with you.

The co founders include:
    Daniel Watson
    Mohammad Irfan
    Matthew Grant

P.S: I'm going to be on TS in a second.

Best Regards
    -M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm