Toxic Terrorzz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming clan now in partnership with WaterBlueRacing (WBR)

5 posters

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

philip johansson

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  - Page 2 Empty Re: RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Post  philip johansson Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

So pre qualifying done. Went alright i guess got down to 08:32:00 and i think that was a p10 time on server 1 so happy bout that! could've gone faster tho but after 7 laps my finger started to hurt abit and gave up trying to get a better time hope this will be enough.. Looking forward to round 1 now. Very Happy
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  - Page 2 Empty Re: RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Great Philip, Looks like Round 1 will be a very good for us Smile
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks to Marcos setup could improve my time, at the end i reached 8.29.815 and in #2 server was at 6th place. Happy Ending!!! Very Happy
    flymark
    flymark

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  - Page 2 Empty turtle

Post  flymark Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 pm

wowowowowo..i'm turtle-man of team..

08:44:150 for me.but before prologue was 08:50:XXX

Definetly i'm happy, and glad that my team-mate drive with my setup :-)
    Well done all
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Well done all, I'm very pleased that you all joined my team and that round 1 will set the bench Mark and make everyone think damn this teams good. I'm very pleased and looks like our overall result when released will be very high Smile
    flymark
    flymark

Post  flymark Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 pm

thank to Matthew for invite me and others in your team ;-)
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Mon May 09, 2011 3:52 pm

philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Very pleased with my 25th position should be in division 1 eh? oh well i can make sure im going to be faster in the race since im a endurance driver.. Smile
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 am

Our position seems to be around 24 and 25 as our best (Reinis and Philip) Looks like you will be in division 1 and Marco and Erik you will be in division 2. Very good results, if your a little un happy the races are always easier to get the top 10 places as everyone is around 30 seconds slower than there P.B. The best bit is were in with Dave Stephenshon! Very Happy
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Tue May 10, 2011 2:07 am

I`m quite satisfied.. now we need to do some practice this week.. maby learn better some overtaking manuevers and stuff and improove setups.
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 am

We are in group two Sad

ok then.. we have mutch better chances get podium places in group2 for this season Smile
    flymark
    flymark

RDGTC S4 - Pre-qualification: Nürburgring Endurance Layout  - Page 2 Empty rd

Post  flymark Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am

from RD forum:

The 23 fastest drivers of the pre-qualification will be placed in Group 1. The drivers that finished the pre-qualifications on positions 24 - 48 in group 2. (note: if there is no live broadcast scheduled group 1 and 2 will consist of 25 drivers each)

After every race weekend the drivers that scored the lowest amount of points in group 1 will relegate to group two for the next race. Automatically the top 3 of each race weekend in group 2 will be promoted to group 1 for the next race. Before every race weekend the race staff will post a start grid on the forum that also includes the briefing of each race.

for Reinis and Philip first division at second race for sure.right? :-)
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 am

if we will finish first race at podium then yes, and afterwards thats our chance to climb in 1st division
    philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Tue May 10, 2011 6:16 am

Yeah.. So im going to practice some tonight anyone wanna join? prob gonna be on around 20:00 swedish time.
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Tue May 10, 2011 6:53 am

so if i am right that is 21.00 Latvian time, i think ill be able to join
    Matthew Weston
    Matthew Weston
    Admin

Post  Matthew Weston Tue May 10, 2011 1:40 pm

It looks like we will most likely get a podium finish because we are in division 2 which will then turn us to div 1, though I think div 2 will give us a better overall finish than div 2, let's go for div 1 anyway Smile
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 am

if we finish at podium in division 2 we actualy dont have choice Very Happy to not go to division 1
    Reinis Dreijers
    Reinis Dreijers

Post  Reinis Dreijers Wed May 11, 2011 5:21 am

Good day today Smile went to practice to build a setup for the first race.. did quite excellent job. Set my PB 2.01.480 (2.03.740 yesterday) and still have feeling that i can improve this time.
    Didnt anything much to my setup but felt the difference so if anyone is interested in setup i can give it!
    philip johansson

Post  philip johansson Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 am

Nice reinis. I still got my pb as 2:02:1 wich i got yesterday.. and reinis you can just upload the setup ingame and i will give it a try Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm